The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
For our client, a leading Swiss CMO in the are of Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology, we are looking for a dynamic
Marketing Campaign Manager Small Molecules (5743)
located in Basel, for an initially 4 months contract.
The Campaign Manager position is critical to the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of marketing campaigns for the client's Small Molecules division.
- execute marketing campaigns based on the business/marketing plans developed within the Small Molecules business unit(s) covering various inbound and outbound tactics, primarily conferences/trade shows, webinars, customer/site events, trade media advertising, coordination of technical content and videography.
- Work closely with key stakeholders in the Small Molecules business unit especially Strategic Marketing / Commercial Development and Sales functions across technologies and life-cycle phases and other counterparts in Central Marketing.
- Reporting to Global Head of Marketing Ops and other marketing teams this role will implement and monitor Small Molecules marketing campaigns with a strong focus on maximizing lead generation and building brand awareness consistent with technology-specific market plans.
- Responsible for all event (trade shows/conferences) tactics outlined in the campaign plans: event planning, coordination, execution, and logistics' such as: contacting the organizer for sponsorship, booth reservation/setup, delegates registration (incl. internal personnel scheduling), event budgets and shipping logistics and reporting results.
- Manage and coordinate the organization of site openings, key customer events, site tours and videography / photography and others as defined working together with internal counterparts and external agencies.
- In collaboration with other key stakeholders responsible for the planning, execution and promotion of Small Molecules webinars as outlined in the campaign plan and will report out key KPIs.
- Jointly with Branding & Advertising this role will implement media plans consistent with market plan messaging working with public relations service providers. Post calendars. Jointly measure and monitor results.
- The Marketing Campaign Manager Small Molecules will manage and coordinate promotional outreach associated with campaigns across all channels including sales presentations, brochures, white papers and wider Subject Matter Expert content.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, Business training / MBA a plus (preferred)
- Experience in planning and execution of trade shows, customer events and webinars.
- Demonstrated organization, planning and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to influence contributors across functions.
- Proactive, can-do-attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in pharma/biotech services / CDMO industry
- Technical degree in science or engineering
- Great knowledge of English, both written and oral, German is a plus
- 2d/w Homeoffice possible
Interested? Contact me!