The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Global Master Data Professional
Master Data Coordinator
Our client, is a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors.
We are looking for a Global Master Data Professional to be responsible for the improvement of the Global Master Data management and maintenance of the Master Data quality.
This role is a initial 6 months contract with the prospect of a permanent employment to be based in Valais canton.
• Responsible for the improvement of the Global Master Data management
• Responsible of the maintenance of the Master Data quality.
• Run complex analysis and implement efficient data mass changes in SAP ERP
• Lead master data management in global growth projects and provide dynamic trainings
• Support worldwide operations with innovative data analytics tools.
• Translate process requirements into data driven solutions.
• Report, monitor and strengthen data quality.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, in data science, computer science, mathematics, business information technology or business administration.
• Good understand of key business processes and related data structures in SAP ERP system
• Fluent in English.
• German and any additional language will be an appreciated asset
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.