The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Master Data Management Steward
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
We are currently looking for a Master Data Management Steward for a 8-month contract (with possibility for extension) based in Basel, Switzerland.
- Execute Master Data maintenance activities (Creation, Change, Discontinuation) for the Master Data under the MDM function responsibility
- Coordinate the execution of the MDM Processes with the business functions and IT function partner
- Ensure that Master data objects do follow the good Master Data Process practices such as Request, Approval, Data collection, Validation and System Entry Maintenance and Distribution
- Act as Global Data steward for critical Master Data entities and as escalation point for any Data Governance issues
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- 5+ years of experience in roles or function linked to Business Master Data Management processes execution
- Pharmaceutical industry experience, (Medical Device experience is an asset)
- Strong Knowledge and on-hands experience of SAP S4H business requirements, with a focus on relevant MDM areas associated to Material, Supplier, Customer, and Finance Master Data Objects
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.