The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Medical Advisor Oncology – 5079
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company developing targeted and innovative therapies in oncology. They are currently looking for a Medical Advisor to join the Oncology team to develop the medical strategy for their new products in Switzerland.
We are looking for a Medical Advisor Oncology and their responsibilities include developing product and portfolio strategies, defining marketing plans, and implementing promotional campaigns to achieve sales targets. This is a permanent position to be based anywhere in Switzerland..
· Provide medical input to the creation and development of the medical strategy of the products
· Build, enhance and maintain engagement with scientific leaders
· Develop or initiate scientific projects to explore unmet medical needs in priority disease areas, propose clinical studies of products and write clinical study protocols
· Write and validate scientific messages for marketing campaigns in accordance with regulatory requirements
· Be part of the launch of new innovative products
· Manage the Oncology-MSL staff
· Train and inform the medical information, MSL, sales teams
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· A medical education (physician, pharmacist)
· At least 5 years of experience in the pharma industry on a medical position
· Ideally expertise in the fields of haemato-oncology
· Knowledge of the Swiss health care system, in particular the structure of the oncology centres
· Knowledge of the legislation in the fields of oncology and pharmacy
· Scientific, regulatory and logistical knowledge of the design, initiation and follow-up of phase IV studies (including EAP, CUP and IIT)
· Excellent communication skills especially with complex clinical data
· Excellent level of English and ideally a very good level of German and French
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.