The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Medical Affairs Manager (60%)
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world. We are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager for an 8 months contract at 60% to be based in Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
- Support of internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing/Commercial, DRA, Market Access, etc) with medical-scientific information in the creation of marketing material, as well as in the planning and, if necessary, implementation of projects;
- Create bioequivalence curves, control and approval of marketing material in the internal approval system;
- Train internal (and external) partners on medical topics, diseases and products;
- Creation and communication of relevant content on account local, regional and/or global resources;
- Cooperate within the medical team, with the other Medical Affairs team members but also with the Medical Science Liaisons;
- Participate in internal training courses and meetings.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Comparable professional experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of German, English, French and/or Italian is a plus;
- Scientific background in pharmacy, medicine, biology, or related field;
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.