The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Physician / Clinical diagnostic / digital solutions – 4934
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
To support the Clinical Development Team, we are looking for a Medical Doctor. This is a 6 months contract opportunity (with chances of extension) to be based in Basel area.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Supporting digital solutions teams in the development of clinical decision support solutions
• Translate clinical diagnostic needs into digital solutions and performance requirements for digital applications
• Liaise and communicate with the Clinical Development Leader and the Digital Product Team to support the development of high quality-digital solutions
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Medical Degree
- 2 years of experience as a practicing physician (PhDs or PharmDs with equivalent clinical experience can be considered)
- Interest and conceptual understanding of digital solutions (e.g. clinical decision support)
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to interface with physicians and other clinicians on an international basis
- Ability to interface with digital products teams (e.g. product leaders, development teams)
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.