The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
MES Specialist – 5325 CBO
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a MES Specialist for a 5 months contract with high chances of extension based in Visp, Switzerland.
- Ensure process and equipment safety for people, products, and the environment, and that everyone demonstrates an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations
- Ensures that change management is in place to appropriately manage modifications of the solutions in your field of expertise
- Ensures the application of the market and local MES-E&A related legislation
- Ensure that MES-E&A Specialists in the factories master the processes and products in order to fully support initiatives related to Innovation & Renovation and Continuous Improvement, protecting technological know-how
- Support the appropriate adhesion to engineering tools at site level
- Monitor MES impact in line efficiency and performance at the factories
- Execute the strategy of the market in terms of MES, Electricity and Automation in alignment with corporate standards best engineering practices
- Supporting initiatives related to Innovation & Optimization and continuous improvement / Implementing CAPA measurements and updates related to the MES system to adapt electronical batch records within a 24/7 running microbial large scale production facility /
- Supporting the generation of electronical master batch records for new and the adaptation of already running production campaigns
- Work/residence permit or Swiss/EU citizenship required
- 3-4 years of relevant experience with MES
- Participation in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in Electrical and Automation areas)
- Participation in the start-up of technical equipment(s) and/or production line(s)
- Exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution desired but not required
- In depth knowledge about MES applications – Ideally experienced in the interface of MES/DeltaV within a production environment
- Fluency in German and English (min. B1 Level)
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.