The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
For their Basel office they are looking, on a contract basis of 1 year, for a:
Operations & Communications Manager
- Preparing and managing team meetings in preparation for events, includes close collaboration and alignment with other functions such as Digital Content & Campaigns and Web Operations;
- Liaising with broadcast media outlets to organise their participation in senior executive interviews;
- Supporting the development of briefing books for senior executives;
- Cooperating in the logistics and meeting agenda and minutes, and contributing with ideas on process and continuous improvements;
- Assisting different team meetings including agenda preparation, coordination and invitation of guest speakers/attendees;
- Overseeing and managing contact with external distribution vendors, continue to work on process improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Communications/ Economics/ Business Administration or in life sciences;
- Strong coordination and analytical skills – ability to think beyond the numbers;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Project or Communications manager;
- Pro-active, creative, flexible, solution-oriented individual;
- Excellent written and spoken English and German.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button.