The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, an innovative start-up focused on Gene Therapies in the field of Neurology, is looking for an Operations Manager to be based in the Basel area.
- Enable scientific excellence in R&D by identifying and eliminating operational roadblocks;
- Liaise with Legal Teams and Business to facilitate and coordinate third party and academic agreements;
- Identify, evaluate and negotiate agreements with external vendors, manage third party relationships and alliances, oversee contracts and NDSs with external advisors;
- Forecast management and budgeting from portfolio and corporate perspectives;
- Support HR and coordinate internal and external hiring activities;
- Support the IT Team by maintaining data exchanges platforms for internal and external partners, overseeing access to critical data for external collaborators and guarantee appropriate archiving of relevant data;
- Support company governance, coordinate and act as meeting organizer for project meetings, academic collaborations, joint steering committees/boards etc;
- Create and maintain corporate processes in compliance with company standards and in accordance with relevant guidelines, ensure smooth collaboration, communication, and alignment between the various teams in the company;
- Acts as a central coordinating function for interaction with regulatory agencies, sending timely requests to agencies and coordinating requests from agencies within the internal team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 3 years in a business operations role, preferably in a scientific environment;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, fluency in English is a must;
- Advanced degree in business management is preferred, additional scientific education is a plus;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button.