The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Packaging Engineer – 5696
Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Packaging Engineer on a 12 months contract.
This role is hybrid, based in Schaffhausen to start ideally the 1st of February 2024.
• Project Leadership for Packaging Engineering Projects incl. responsibility for stakeholder alignment (Operations, QA/QC, MSAT , EHS-S, Logistics, Procurement etc.).
• Secondary and Tertiary Packaging components: development, improvement and qualification on the packaging lines.
• Develop expertise in existing packaging technology such as equipment innovation, packaging material development and vendor collaboration.
• Support and/or lead continuous improvement projects (e.g. OEE improvement, NC trouble-shooting)
• Evaluation of new technologies for Packaging (material or machine technology in general)
• Change control ownership for packaging-related projects
Ownership and responsibility of secondary and tertiary packaging
• Lead and execution of all life cycle related transport qualifications
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
• Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering or equal to experience
• 3-5 years Practical industrial experience in packaging manufacturing is appreciated
• Critical problem solver and like to dive into the details to ensure the right quality in your daily work, decisiveness and drive to deal with various issues
• Fluent in German and English or willing to learn English
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.