The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Process Engineer – 5498 CBO
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a new team member as Process Engineer for an initial 10 month contract with extension based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
- Responsibility to support all process aspects including design, installation, operation and maintenance.
- Develops, enhances, and implements systems that increase efficiency and optimize all phases of service or production processes, from design to manufacturing.
- Oversees process design projects and ensures the efficient and safe functioning of all the processes related to producing a product, substance, or service.
- Designs processes and equipment related to the development and commercialization of products or services that are cost effective and in keeping with a given budget.
- Evaluates existing processes, suggests measures for improvement, and configures manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability, boost productivity, quality, and profitability, and develop best practices within the production process.
- Implements methods and process designs, creates prototypes, tests, and makes necessary modifications.
- Work/residence permit or Swiss/EU citizenship required
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or similar discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in production processes in biopharma facilities, from design to maintenance
- Experience in implementing systems and methods to optimize the production processes
- Good knowledge of current and future technologies in the field of processes, related automation, operations and maintenance
- Fluency in English is good, however knowing German or French is advantage.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.