The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Process & Governance Excellence Manager
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Process & Governance Excellence Manager for a 12-month-contract (with high possibility for extension) in Valais area, Switzerland.
- Identify and analyze existing processes to find areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement strategies to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes, policies, and governance frameworks.
- Communicate changes to relevant stakeholders and ensure awareness and understanding.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of processes and governance.
- Regularly analyze and report on performance metrics, making adjustments as needed.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, encouraging teams to suggest and implement enhancements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Engineering, Project Management) or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in project management, in LEAN management or a related role, with a focus on processes and governance.
- Strong understanding of industry best practices and standards applicable to CAPEX projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify areas of improvement and ensure solution meet desired outcomes.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders including experience in Change management and C-level communication.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Advanced Proficiency in project management tools and excel
- Fluency in English is a must, Fluency in German advantageous
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.