The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Process Technology Innovation Scientist (5037 – VGI)
Our client is a specialist biotherapeutics manufacturer committed to patients with coagulation disorders, immunological diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and other rare diseases. Currently, we are looking for a Scientist for a contract position of the duration of 12 months, to be based in Bern, Switzerland.
- Main focus will be on innovation in the field of process technology and protein purification methods.
- Evaluation of new technologies.
- Statistical data evaluation.
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline, preferably Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry.
- Experience in preparative protein purification technologies.
- Knowledge in mechanistic modelling of unit operations (e.g. mixing, CFD).
- Planning, execution and evaluation of experimental laboratory work.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.