The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Project Coordinator (60-80%)
Our client, a large pharmaceutical organization, is looking for a Project Coordinator for a 12-month contract (with possibility for extension) in Bern.
- Support the coordination and management of a global automation project in Quality Control
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding the needs of the project and goals
- Perform administrative tasks like scheduling meetings, issuing meeting minutes and preparing invoices
- Being responsible to track the project progress and to create update reports
- Perform any tasks assigned by the project manager in an efficient and timely manner
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Pharma Industry and Project Management
- Planning and organization skills
- Fluent English; German would be a plus
- Regular MS Teams calls outside of working hours (e.g. 9PM-10PM CET)
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.