The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Project Manager 5443 SRS
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for Project Manager, who will provide administrative and operational support to ensure successful and timely execution of specified medical affairs activities. The Project Manateg is responsible in ensuring an organising efficient and robust execution of specific medical affairs activities at both a Global and Country level. This is a contract role that extends into the early part of 2024.
· Identifying process inefficiencies, gaps and issues and contributes to development of mitigation strategies
· Ensuring efficient conduct, tracking and reporting of multiple specific processes and procedures
· Recording action items and liaises with various internal stakeholders on follow-up activities and deliverables
· Ensuring accurate creation, updates and storage of key documents
· Creating and communicating summary reports and updates
· Assessing project issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and stakeholders goals and objectives
· Interfacing with both internal and stakeholders to ensure requirements are met
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· Operational excellence experience in execution and reporting of specified medical affairs activities
· Successfully tracked and delivered projects on time and on budget
· Similar experience in all facets of project quality, accuracy and documentation
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.