The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a privately owned biotechnology and radiopharmaceutical group of companies dedicated to the development, production and global supply of targeted diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals and radioisotopes for use in cancer treatment.
For the next possible date we are looking for a permanent position for a
Project Manager Technology Transfer (w/m/d)
- Inhabit a strategic and cross-functional key position for the technical project management and technology transfers of e.g. R&D to site transfers, process improvements, third party management and site-to-site transfers for our diverse product portfolio of GMP radiopharmaceuticals and radioisotopes
- Act as a key expert in technical matters to lead your transfer and project management process with our unique combination of GMP and radiation protection aspects
- Manage our multi-project-management tools and guide local project managers with your expertise
- Work with matrix responsibility for an interdisciplinary team including Business Leadership, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Engineering, Validation, Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs
- Communicate within the project team and between giving and receiving site, facilitate adequate project documentation, report and follow-up on project milestones, coordinate financial and resource requirements, mitigate risks and align the project team on the project goal
- Graduation from a German or foreign institution of higher education (University level) preferably in Life Science, Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacy
- At least 5 years of professional GMP experience in technology transfer, strategic project management and product management of a pharmaceutical, radiopharmaceutical or medical technology industry
- Further practical experience in the field of manufacturing or quality control, regulatory affairs, research & development or radiation protection advantageous
- Proficient use of MS Office applications (Project, Word, Excel etc.)
- Pragmatic, solution focused mindset
- Ability to clearly present information in a structured way
- Taking responsibility for milestone and budget adherence
- Flexibility, resilience, assertiveness and a high degree of organization and communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel internationally (max. 20%)
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.