Purification Lead – Drug Substance (5254)
Providing Flexible Resourcing Solutions
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
Purification Lead – Drug Substance – 5254 URA
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Purification Lead – Drug substance for a 12 months contract (extension planned) based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
· Act as Pre-Viral Lead for technical changes and change management associated with Installation, Automation, MSAT process changes, Operational changes
· Act as an SME to support installation, construction and commissioning
· System owner approval of installation standard
· Design review Client lead for 3 chromatography rooms, viral filtration, depth filtration
· Responsible engineering support of 3 process fits
· Process Pre and Post approval of all CQV activities, in previral
Education and Qualification:
· Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
· 10+ years of hands-on technical experience in large molecule drug substance , in Downstream
· 5+ years of experience working with chromatography or depth filtration systems
· Experience with stainless steel equipment and Delta V software
· Strong understanding of design in all project phases and process operations in downstream
· Substantial SME skills within several domains, including collaboration with design partners, CQV, MES, MSAT, Operations
· Collaborative personality, strong decision maker, and ability to work independently
· Will interface: QA, CQV, Engineering, Design, Facilities
· Fluency in English