Quality Specialist – 5737
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Quality Specialist based in Visp, Switzerland for a 1-year contract.
- Verification of the company compliance with ISO/cGMP quality system requirements as well as knowledge of PICS Guide to Good Manufacturing
- Practices Part 1 and 2 or the EU Guidelines to Good Manufacturing Practice Medicinal Products for Human and Veterinary Use, including Annex 1.
- Provide immediate support to operations and quality control staff to address compliance related concerns (QA on-the-floor support).
- Make independent quality-related decisions based on regulatory and compliance knowledge and provide independent quality support to project teams.
- Audit internal quality system elements in manufacturing and operational support areas.
- Provide oversight for compliance of Change Controls, CA/PA and investigations, OOS and deviations. Perform external audits of suppliers/vendors/off-site facilities.
- Act as a customer interface during on-site audits, conference calls and other standard means of communication.
- Independently identify and manage special projects or QA compliance functions as agreed upon with QA management.
- Prioritize and manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- May need to lead and direct the work of others.
- Review and approve validation documents.
- Review and Master Batch Records (MBR) and supporting documents.
- Perform review/release of batch records, as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- Direct QA commercial drug substance/drug product experience required or an equivalent amount of aseptic processing and cell therapy manufacturing experience.
- GMP compliance and Part 11 compliance knowledge preferred.
- Experience with oversight of aseptic processing and the associated international aseptic processing regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication to include accurate and legible documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, team oriented, independent work skills and a strong work ethic.
- Microsoft Office and database management skills, organization skills, record keeping skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- 3-5 Years Experience
- The ability to interface and communicate directly with clients is required.
- Fluent in English, German a real plus