The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
R&D Scientist – 5452 LBD
Our client, a large pharmaceutical organization, is looking for a R&D Scientist in Bern. This is a 12-months contract position with a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Planning, execution, documentation and reporting of manufacturing process optimizations and changes as well as laboratory investigations related to quality deviations for licensed products.
- Chemical / biochemical characterization of product peculiarities and investigation on product impurities in scale down experiments.
- Literature research and development of experimental designs according to project needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- University Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or corresponding qualification based on work experience in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years laboratory experience with training in a relevant technical discipline e.g. molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry, bio process development
- Practical experience in pharmaceutical development and/or protein chemistry and plasma proteins
- Team player with good verbal and writing communication skills in German and English
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.