The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Recipe Writer (DeltaV / Syncade) – 5094 URA
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a Recipe writer with experience in Syncade / Delta V for a contract role (extension planned) based in the Valais area of Switzerland. This is initally a 6 months contract role with possibility of extension.
· Apply MES integration methods with SCADA, LIMS, ERP and other systems
· Manage MBR changes across validated environments using Agile or Scrum Product Backlog practices
· Update existing MBRs (Master Batch Records) using Delta V/ Syncade MES platforms
· Support C&Q Qualification of automation recipes
· Work towards successful modification and updating of existing MBRs
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
· 2 to 4 years of experience with DeltaV / MES Syncade Experience
· Strong skills in Master Batch Record (MBR) and eBR (electronic Batch Records) design, modification and testing.
· Exposure to Biotech industry
· Process Validation support and documentation expertise from Process Design (PD) through Process Performance Qualification (PPQ).