Research Development & Sciences – Laboratory Employee (5214)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a specialist biotherapeutics manufacturer with over a century of experience treating various diseases worldwide. They are committed to patients with coagulation disorders, immunological diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and other rare diseases.
For an initial contract of 12 months (extension possible) we are currently looking for a:
Laboratory Technician (5214 – VGI)
based in Bern.
In this exciting and demanding role, you will collaborate with a dynamic team of
laboratory technicians and scientists to conduct laboratory experiments using scaled down models for plasma derivatives processes.
- Purification of proteins utilizing various precipitation and filtration techniques, as well as conducting analytical measurements.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues from the Production, Quality, Research, and Pharmaceutical Development departments, as well as other production sites.
- Responsible for preparing study plans and writing study reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Successfully completed training as a biology or chemistry laboratory technician or similar.
- Professional experience in protein purification is highly preferred.
- Excellent manual skills for handling processes on a kilo scale, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Fluency in German and English languages and proficiency in using MS Office are mandatory.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.