The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
SAP EWM Warehouse IT Project Lead – 5723
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for a SAP EWM Warehouse IT Project Lead to lead Warehouse IT project to implement SAP EWM for the first time.
The position is based in Visp, Switzerland for a 12 months contract with extension.
SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) is a new system to be implemented for the first time in the Stein site. The system integration partner has been working closely with the Client in Stein and with the Global team to set up EWM along with the warehouse control system provider who supplies the hardware logistics equipment.
- Responsible to plan, manage, control and report the IT Warehouse project for SAP EWM implementation and roll out (design, configuration, go live up to hypercare).
- Accountable for project scope, team, change management and achievement of the business objectives
- Direct the project team on day-over-day basis, organize meetings, assign tasks, monitor progress, secures project documentation, identifies and communicates with project stakeholders, aligns project plan and activities with OT Warehouse project and overall project
- SAP WM or EWM implementation experience
- Lead discussions and document the Business processes for Warehouse and logistics for new warehouse facility (SME support for WH and logistics processes will be provided)
- Collaborate and coordinate with the IT Business Partner, SAP Implementation team. Warehouse control system suppliers, with Operations user and all internal stakeholders involved.
- Lead, plan and coordinate the end to end user acceptance testing between EWM and the Warehouse control system supplier and Operations users.
- Lead the coordination for the Validation of the EWM system with local Stein and Global teams
- Prepare relevant deliverables assigned by stakeholders
- Prepare the consolidated Schedule and track closely with all external consultants
- Reviewing supplier and SAP partner documents
- Prepare/present weekly status report and tracking with all counterparts (internal and external)
- Prepare/present monthly progress report for Operations steering committee
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- 6 years’ experience minimum
- Experience in SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
- Ideally experience in (pharmaceutical) logistics and/or IT environment
- Reports to Warehouse and Support Building Technical Lead and to Capex Lead
- Site based role 5 days a week as project is in construction execution phase
- Should be self initiated and driven
- Kneat trained
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.