The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
SAP SD/MM Consultant – 5516 URA
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
We are looking for a very experienced SAP SD/MM Consultant who has the knowledge to get the needed requirements from the different entities to be able to design the SAP SD/MM Tool with the needs and to implement the processes. The candidate needs to be able to lead independently cross functional topics. This role is a initial 12 months contract with very high chances of extension to be based in Basel area.
• Create and maintain product backlog items which support future business needs.
• Develop detailed user stories which support future business needs
• Develop acceptance criteria, test cases and execute them to assure future solutions meets business needs
• Develop transition scenarios and E2E scenarios from process, systems and data perspective
• Understand system solutions which will host the business functionality and work in close collaboration with system and solution architects to support them in decision making and sequencing of future solutions.
• Participate and collaborate in system demos
• Overseeing the documentation managed in Solution Manager and ensuring compliance with program guidelines
• Manage the business community to keep their engagement, understand their processes so that the predefined harmonized processes continue to fulfill their needs.
• Work in development of training materials
• Challenges status quo and target break-through innovations to ensure the current and future business processes are supported.
• Identify & document issues, conduct impact analysis and make recommendations for resolution and drives resolution
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
• Min. Bachelor degree in an IT, Business or related field with certificate in SAP SD/MM
• Min. 7+ years experience in SAP SD/MM as a Consultant or Expert, preferred in pharmaceutical or regulated industries within matrix and global oriented organizations
• Strong project experience within intercompany setup with SAP SD/MM and Tax, Legal requirement
• Strong and hands on experience in business process designing, requirement gathering and engineering and the ability to communicate to different entities and stakeholders
• High Level Understanding of the Integration with SAP TM, SAP eWM and SAP GTS
• Knowledge of Agile and SAFe methodologies
• Fluency in English
• Ability to drive the topics independently, self-driven, solution oriented, proactive, motivated
• Strong communication, presentation skills
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.