CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a specialist biotherapeutics manufacturer with over a century of experience treating various diseases worldwide. They are committed to patients with coagulation disorders, immunological diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and other rare diseases.
We are looking for a highly motivated Scientist to join the BioProcess Development team at their site in Bern. You will be responsible for planning, execution, and evaluation of RnD studies. This includes developing and improving process steps for a downstream immunoglobulin purification process for plasma products using different scale-down models. This role is for a 12-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Scientist Bioprocess Development – 5536 LBD
- Protein purification process development and improvement
- Development of scale down models
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Statistical data evaluation
- Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Minimum Master degree, preferably PhD in a scientific discipline, preferably Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Chemistry
- Experience in preparative protein purification technologies
- Planning, execution and evaluation of experimental laboratory work
- DoE, Statistics experience
- Team work oriented mindset
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Process simulations/modelling
- Knowledge of applying advanced quality tools such as Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), SPC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Work experience in an industrial environment
- Open mind set
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.