The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, a dynamic biopharmaceutical company based in Central Switzerland , is looking for a:
Scientist R&D 4989-LBD
on a contract basis for 12 months with possibility of extension. This role is for the client’s impurity and data management team (IDM) within the plasma and product development department.
- Planning, execution and reporting of impurity profile and impurity-based comparability studies related to manufacturing process changes for licensed products or new products and processes
- Planning and delegation of plasma product sample analysis
- Data preparation, analysis and reporting to support investigations related to process changes and process improvements
- Represent the IDM team in local and global project teams
- Support global regulatory affairs by updating impurity chapters in registration dossiers and responding to inquiries from authorities
- Support maintenance of impurity data bases and optimization/innovation projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in life sciences (Biochemistry, Biology or related field) or corresponding qualification based on work experience in a relevant field
- Practical experience in pharmaceutical development and/or protein chemistry and plasma proteins
- Team player with good verbal and writing communication skills in German and English and able to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Analytical thinking and interest in problem solving and ability to autonomously address scientific questions
- Experience in data management and statistical evaluation of analytical data (i.e. with Microsoft Excel, Statistica and R) would be an advantage
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.