The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is an academic research institute (ARO) dedicated to the development, execution, and evaluation of clinical trials and scientific projects aimed at advancing the therapeutic possibilities for breast cancer patients. Their collaborative efforts involve partnerships with esteemed organizations and companies from the fields of science, research, and industry.
Senior Clinical Data Manager (m/w/d)
As a Senior Clinical Data Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient management of clinical data within our studies. Your responsibilities will include:
· Implementation and Monitoring: Overseeing and executing data management activities throughout the entire lifecycle of clinical trials
· Database Management: Supervising the construction and maintenance of Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS) and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) platforms, while also ensuring
proper filing & archiving of study documents
· Data Quality Assurance: Creating and implementing robust data quality checks to maintain the integrity and accuracy of collected data.
Qualifications and Skills:
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
· Educational Background: A degree in Science or a related field
· Relevant Experience: Several years of professional experience in Clinical Data Management within the pharmaceutical industry or Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
· Leadership and Collaboration: Demonstrated experience in leading Clinical Data Management activities at the study level and collaborating effectively with external partners
· Technical Proficiency: Proficiency in handling Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems like MARVIN and Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
· Regulatory Knowledge: Sound knowledge of relevant guidelines and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards.
What the Company Offers:
· International Exposure: An environment that fosters cross-cultural collaboration and interaction
· Generous Leave Policy: Enjoy 30 days of annual leave to maintain a healthy work-life balance
· Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer part-time possibilities
· Professional Development: Opportunities for both internal and external training to support your growth
· Facilities: Access to on-site amenities such as a canteen and cafeteria, as well as parking spaces for employees
If you possess the necessary qualifications and skills and are passionate about contributing to groundbreaking research in breast cancer therapeutics, the please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.