The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a multinational company based in Lausanne performing Clinical Research in areas such as nutritionals, by prototyping capabilities to accelerate the translation of science into innovation.
Senior Clinical Project Manager
To strengthen its Clinical Development Unit Team, they are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager on a 12-months contract based in the Lausanne area.
- Ensuring that studies are completed on time, within budget and in compliance with SOPs, relevant Competent Authority (CA) regulations and ICH/GCP guidelines;
- Selecting, managing and overseeing CROs and vendors, including contributions to the preparation of Request For Proposals (RFPs);
- Identifying and selecting study sites in relevant locations;
- Managing study teams and overall clinical aspects of studies, such as budgets and metrics, operations, study document development and review;
- Being involved in the development of specifications and user acceptance testing of key trial tools such as IRT and eCRF;
- Working closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure information sharing and best practices are adopted;
- Cooperating globally with other functional departments to facilitate timely execution of all study-related activities;
- Mentoring junior staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- At least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical industry at global level;
- Around 5 years of experience as Clinical Project Manager or similar role;
- Experience in study start-up activities is a must;
- Significant experience of CRO management and oversight;
- Demonstrated track record in the oversight of all trial operational aspects including: budgets, timelines, resources, CRO/vendor selection and oversight of clinical team staff during study start-up, interim monitoring and closeout activities;
- Willing to travel as required.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.