The Life Science Career Network – CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Senior Functional Expert eWM – 5571
Our client is a pioneer in drug research and development and one of the pioneers in personalized medicine. As the world's largest research and development partner in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industry, the company works on a wide range of drugs and therapeutic areas and is highly recognized internationally.
Our client offers a remote contract of 12 months as Senior Functional Expert eWM with possible contract extension at the Basel site.
The Project is implementing an SAP S/4HANA solution to manage the logistics processes for a large internal customer. The Project has already delivered several releases and is now in the middle of the next major release, which focuses on the implementation and integration of a large warehouse site in Basel, including the collaboration and integration with a global Transformation Program and ERP solution.
For this project, we are looking for an Expert with experience in implementing, testing and deploying solutions in large SAP S/4HANA systems.
Furthermore, experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions is an advantage, as well as experience in working
in large projects where collaboration is often done in a virtual manner.
· Implementation of solution, which covers the processes Warehouse, Inbound from External, Inbound from Site, Outbound+TM integration
· Prepare, script and execute the Unit Testing (UT) and System Acceptance Testing (SAT). Testing is done both informally and formally (in ALM testing tool).
· Drive and support defect analysis and execution.
· Align and collaborate with other projects and teams for integration testing.
· Support the Business with User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
· Collaborate with Developers and peer Functional Experts on testing- and solution topics.
· Support the Transition and Deployment of the solution to the productive environment.
· Execute and deliver the work within the project parameters of scope, schedule and budget.
· Report on progress, issues, risks to the respective project Test Leads and Stream Leads.
· Work/residence permit or Swiss/EU citizenship required
· 7 years minimum of experience in an eWM Functional Expert / Business Analyst Role
· Several years experience in SAP eWM
· Experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences environment.
· Fluent in English, and preferably in German
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.