The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Senior Medical Writer MDR – 5082 LBD
Our client is a global provider of blood and plasma supplies and services is looking for Senior Medical Writer with focus on MDR. This is a permanent role and based in Vaud, Switzerland.
This position is responsible for the creation of scientific and regulatory documents while working with a cross-functional team in accordance with the highest quality standards. The Senior Medical Writer is responsible for performing, preparing, and maintaining Clinical Evaluation Reports for CE technical documentation in accordance with the requirements of the EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR) and related guidance documents (e.g. MEDDEV.2.7./1 Rev. 4). This involves analyzing available safety and performance data for medical devices and preparing clinical data documents that support regulatory submissions for the EU, US, and other international markets.
The Medical Writer also assists with writing and reviewing regulatory documents related to the preparation, conduct and reporting of clinical investigations and other PMCF activities.
- Creation and maintenance of regulatory documents related to clinical data of Haemonetics products (CER, SSCP, PMCF) in liaison with other departments
- Plan and execute structured literature searches, identify and analyze relevant clinical data
- Write Clinical Evaluation plans and reports in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements (EU MDR, MEDDEV 2.7/1, MDCG)
- Write study protocols, safety plans and reports in liaison with Medical and Regulatory Affairs
- Support Medical Affairs and Regulatory Affairs in development and execution of regulatory strategies
- Manage vendors; Plan and coordinate vendor activities
- Manage temporary worker staff (1-2 people over time)
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Bachelor or Master of Science (required) or higher graduate degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in in the medical device/pharmaceutical industry. 5 yrs in medical/scientific writing
- Manage numerous external vendors and contingent workers (supervisory role)
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing; attention to detail to provide high-quality results
- Affinity to scientific literature and data analyses using state-of-art information technology
- Basic knowledge of biostatistics and medical background/application of Haemonetics products
- Organized and self-driven; project management skills to manage multi-product writing portfolio
- Excellent English language skills, German or other EU language is a plus
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.