Senior MES Engineer – 5725 URA
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for Senior MES Engineer for a 12 months contract role (extension planned) based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
We are seeking a Senior MES Engineer who can plan, install and guarantee the functionality of a Syncade MES system with significant experience in MES, Windows Server, MSSQL, Virtualization and a high-level programming language to join our Client. You support the standardization and optimization of the MES standard library and are jointly responsible for training and knowledge transfer within the team.
· Already in the planning and engineering phase, you support and align the product and production-specific requirements in cooperation with the responsible plant team and with the global and local engineering team (EMR).
· Ensuring the cGMP-compliant documentation (Validation, SOP, etc.) in cooperation with the plant EMR engineer and system group.
· Support and troubleshoot of technical issues of the existing MES systems in site Visp.
· Perform routine maintenance and updates to ensure the stability and optimal performance of the MES Syncade system.
· Development and optimization of Electronic Work Instructions, Behaviors and Function Modules.
· Constantly improving procedures and processes in compliance with the safety, hygiene, environmental and quality requirements in the area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
· Master’s or bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Electrical Engineer, IT Engineer, Automation Engineer)
· In-depth knowledge of Syncade architecture, configuration, and troubleshooting.
· Recognizing risks in relation to security or compliance / Good GMP knowledge
· Structured, focused and well-organized work ethic. Solution orientated and Open-minded for new ideas.
· Impeccable team and social skills, very good understanding of IT / process control systems. A view for operational optimization potential. Independent problem-solving capability.
· Ability to communicate internally and externally at higher levels; business understanding and strong team orientation.
· Working responsible especially with the owned system
· Fluent in English.