The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
In the Technology area in the Product Development department of our client, a Swiss MedTech company in the greater Berne area, we are looking for a
Solution Architect Medical Devices (80 – 100%)
Your main tasks
- Definition of new products and functionalities for connected delivery devices and therapy management systems
- Close collaboration with product management, systems engineering, human factors, risk management etc.
- Creation, maintenance and oversight of overall system architecture
- Performing technical impact/gap analysis and rough effort estimations
- Providing input for strategic roadmap planning, help to create the basis for strategic decisions
- Technical representative for customers and business partners
- Management of high level system configurations
- Engineering degree (university or university of applied sciences) in electronics, computer science or biomedical engineering
- Practical experience in interdisciplinary projects in a similar position
- Experience with IoT systems
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Experience with agile development methods
- Experience in medical technology or other regulated industries
- Experience in the field of requirements engineering
- Very good communication skills (both in the engineering and in the business context)
- Good German and English skills
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.