Study Manager 5630
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of both in vitro diagnostics and manufacturing and selling of several innovative drugs.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Study Manager, offering an initial contract of 12 months with high chances of extension to an open ended / unlimited contract to be based in Basel.
As an early career scientist, you act as a Study Manager, responsible for external preclinical safety studies, in close collaboration with other scientists. Playing an active role in planning, tracking and monitoring out-sourced in vivo and in vitro studies which support exploratory and regulatory drug development. Toxicology and drug safety are primary focus areas.
- Actively planning, tracking and monitoring out-sourced in vivo and in vitro studies which support exploratory and regulatory drug development
- Managing and communicating on outsourced studies that support project progression across the company portfolio.
- Contributing to team discussions, sharing your ideas, listening to others and working together to progress actions both internally and with CRO business partners
- Working with study tracking tools to manage deliverables and meet timelines
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- PhD or Master in Life Sciences or Veterinary Medicine or are a graduate with relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year of industrial experience, ideally in regulatory Toxicology and with experience or knowledge of GLP
- Experienced in vivo safety studies, 3Rs principles (Replace, Reduce, Refine) and experimental study design (vitro and in vivo studies)
- Experience in the planning, conducting and reporting of nonclinical safety studies in complex organizations e.g. within a pharmaceutical company or a contract research organization