System Engineer / Administrator – 5477 URA
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
For our Clients Pharma Manufacturing and Packaging Site in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a motivated, open minded and technical skilled System Engineer/Administrator.
An ideal candidate is some one who has experience working on Laboratory and Manufacturing applications, infrastructure, clients and devices for Manufacturing and Packaging Site Kaiseraugst. This role is an initial 12 months contract with good chances of extension to be based in Basel area.
- Participate in small size projects and enhancements,
- Work together with local/global manufacturing/warehouse and QC Lab Teams, Suppliers and internal IT partners
- Create installation documentation based on existing templates and transfer knowledge to operating Teams onsite and remotely
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Coordinate resolution of incidents and fulfillment of service requests with multiple IT delivery partners
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Relevant completed apprenticeship in IT area or equivalent and/or ideally an advanced degree in the IT or automation field
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Windows Server and Client operating systems
- Knowledge in Computerized System Validation / GAMP5 is a plus
- Fluency in german and English is good to have. (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.