The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
For our client, a leading Swiss MedTech company and its System Integration and Verification team we are looking for a technically experienced personality with experience in D&D and Design Verification of multi-disciplinary products as a
System Verification Manager MedTech (5441)
80 – 100%
The role will be based in the Berne midlands, in a hybrid setting (3 days onsite/week) and requires a Swiss or EU passport.
Your main tasks
- System level physical and SW integration for mechatronic medical systems
- Review of sub- and system requirements – interface definition review.
- Creation of integration documentation on system and subsystem level (integration plans, test cases, test scripts, summary reports)
- Creation and execution of integration test cases and test scripts
- Development of integration methods, processes and tools, e.g. scripts for data collection and logging
- Coordinating the provision of integration infrastructure at sub- and system levels
- Coordination of the parties in the project responsible for interface development – internal as well as external ones.
- System configuration follow up and product releases support
- Engineer (Bachelor or Master), specialization in electrical, medical, communication or SW engineering or comparable
- At least 3 years of experience in integration of mechatronic products
- Systemic way of thinking, quick recognition of the interrelationships of the system architecture
- Enjoying defining, coordinating and executing integration tests of complex products
- Basic SW knowledge, ability to read SW code
- Strong IT knowledge and skills to learn new tools.
- Knowledge of standards in the medical device environment is an advantage
- IoT development experience is an advantage
- Experience in creation of integration tests according to IEC 62304 is an advantage
- Having ISTQB Software Tester Advanced Level certificate is an advantage
- Cloud computing understanding is an advantage
- Networked thinking and acting
- Assertive, solution-oriented and decisive
- Communicative, team player and motivating
- Very good English skills
- Flexible working hours, partial home office time is possible
Interested? Contact us!