Technical Lead, Pediatric HIV (CIPHER Program) (5085)
The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Technical Lead, Pediatric HIV (Cipher Program)- SRS 5085
Our client a leader in the field of convening, educating and advocating for a world in which HIV no longer presents a threat to public health and individual well-being, is seeking to employ a Technical Lead, Pediatric HIV (Cipher Program)-. You would be based in Geneva, with the possibility of 50% home office, for Swiss based candidates.
As Technical Lead, Pediatric HIV (Cipher Program)-, you would provide technical leadership for the Paediatric HIV Education and Research in order to accelerate an evidence based-informed, human rights-based and integrated HIV response for infants, children and young people living with and affected by HIV.
- Monitoring the paediatric HIV field and proactively engage with key actors in agencies, programme implementation, funding agencies, civil society, industry etc. to identify gaps, define priority issues and develop a work plan of convening, education and advocacy actions.
- Designing and implementing activities to address strategic issues, leading on or contributing to the conceptualization and convening of meetings tailored to different audiences, capacity development and engagement activities, and advocacy actions
- Providing technical input into and strategic guidance on IAS conference programme content, in collaboration with the Conference team.
- Developing publications for scientific and lay audiences and other collateral
- Contributing to concept notes, proposals, outreach and reporting to support resource mobilization and donor relations for education, research and other related company initiatives
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Masters degree or Phd in Biomedical Sciences, health sciences, public health, paediatric or other fields related to the functions of the position, or medical degree with relevant experience in specialization (HIV paediatric)
- 7 Years experience in a similar position
- Experience working with a diversity of stakeholders in a convening and facilitating role
- Relevant scientific research and publishing experience
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.