The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Technical Writer / Translator
Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Technical Writer / Translator as contractor till end of 2022 (with high possibility for extension) based in Bern.
- Support in writing documents for CapEx projects
- Support in writing and translation (from English to German or vice versa) documents for other Mfg. Science Drug Substance related projects
- Providing MSIT Mfg. Science Drug Substance with document writing support
- Translation of documents from English to German or vice versa
- Supports MSIT and GMP Operations to update documentation for WorkInstructions, equipment manuals, repair histories, provide technical data updates, and input necessary changes to e.g. bill of equipment and bill of materials
- Must be able to work effectively with others at all levels and functional areas on site
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- University degree in pharmacy, natural science, chemistry, medicine, or equivalent
- Working experience as professional technical writer (c)GMP in Quality departments in pharmaceuticals, biotechnologies or chemical industry
- Knowledge of (c)GMP documentation and writing (create, revise, and format new or existing documents (MBRs, SOPs, forms, jobs aids, technical documents, worksheets etc.) and assists in tracking each revision
- Knowledge of GMP-requirements and their technical implementation in cleanrooms and health, work & safety are an advantage
- SAP knowledge in Master data maintenance is a advantage
- Fluency in English and German
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.