For individuals - Do you have a contract and need a Swiss Registered company to hire and payroll you?
For companies - Do you have a person you would like to hire but need an umbrella company to manage the contract and payrolling.
CTC is a Swiss Registered professional company with over 20 years of experience in the managing of contractors through the lifecycle of the contract. This includes payrolling as well as servicing the contract and HR support.
We offer a standalone service of payrolling which includes the registration of the employee with the respective agencies concerned with permit, tax at source, social security, pension fund, and accident insurances.
Leave the administration of employment to us.
We offer services for:
- Entities with limited administration (e.g., Individuals, Start-ups, new Enterprises)
- Companies with limited resources in HR
- Companies not wishing to increase headcount
- Legal structures not established or registered in Switzerland
Benefits of payroll services:
- Timely payment and administration of salaries and the associated deductions incl pension and tax at source
- All Swiss legal employment requirements are followed
- Uncomplicated monthly processing and reporting
- Accurate and up to date payment records delivered to you
You can focus on your core business activities while CTC manages the whole payroll process
With more than 20 years of expertise, you can rest assured that your employees will be paid correctly and on time using our flexible, streamlined and efficient approach.
Curious about what CTC’s payroll service can do for your business? Contact us or ask for a no-obligation offer for the payroll service for employers.
Payroll - Accounting and Administration:
Our payrolling services can be tailored to your requirements and include the following services.
- Contract generation
- Swiss Permit request
- Processing tax at source
- Compliant issuing of all documents requested by tax and social security authorities
- Salary administration
CTC are registered with Swissstaffing and have the SECCO licences to contract and manage temporary staff.