- Administrative Assistant 80% - CH, NW
- Clinical Study Disclosure Manager - CH, NW
- Biostatistician (100% - permanent/contract) - CH, Romandie
- Administrative Assistant (Immediately Available) - CH, NW
- Medical & Scientific Affairs Medical & Scientific Information Manager - CH, NW
- Scientific Communications Director - CH, NW
- Regulatory Affairs CMC Associate Manager -
- Regulatory Submissions Specialist (CTA) - CH, NW
- Customer Focused Order Manager - CH, NW
- Global Study Manager - CH, NW
Recruiting for Success
- Administrative Assistant 80%
Reference Number: 896311-W | Location: CH, NW | Type: Contract
- Clinical Study Disclosure Manager
Reference Number: 896312-W | Location: CH, NW | Type: Contract
- Biostatistician (100% - permanent/contract)
Reference Number: 896308-W | Location: CH, Romandie | Type: Permanent
- Administrative Assistant (Immediately Available)
Reference Number: 896273-W | Location: CH, NW | Type: Contract
- Medical & Scientific Affairs Medical & Scientific Information Manager
Reference Number: 896310-W | Location: CH, NW | Type: Permanent
Upcoming Training Courses
29 April 2019
In an increasingly cost-conscious health care environment, pharma companies must make a thorough case not only for the clinical, but also the economic value of their products. These days, clinical efficacy alone is not enough; both clinical effectiveness and 'value for money' are essential to mak...
9 May 2019
In modern global pharmaceutical companies it is becoming increasingly important for non-statisticians to understand the value and application of statistics in order to maximise the va...
18 June 2019
This course is designed for those working/interacting with vendors to deliver your clinical trials. How do you ensure you manage them to optimise you...
19 June 2019
The purpose of this workshop is to create an understanding of the key aspects of Pharmacovigilance (PV). It will provide an overview and introduction to the definitions such as sources of cases, MedDRA (Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities) coding, case processing, and a first glance at a...
Who We Are
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries across Europe.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
CTC are happy to support the Women's Brain Project:
At CTC, we place specialist talent into contract positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries. With almost two decades of life-sciences recruitment CTC has one of the best networks in the industry and an excellent team of recruiters.
Extensive experience in life-sciences recruitment hand in hand with an established and extensive network allows us to offer clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. We help companies find people and people find companies.
CTC training courses for professionals working or supporting the Life Science Industries cater for all levels of experience. Our standard courses in clinical research and ICH-GCP have been in operation successfully for over 15 years.