ICH GCP Refresher including Inspections, Current Issues and Hot Topics – date in 2020 to be confirmed
December 4, 2019 @ 9:00 am - April 6, 2020 @ 5:00 pm CET
Who should attend?
This course offers a thorough update of the current understanding and interpretation of Good Clinical Practice and practical guidance/advice on how to ensure readiness for Health Authority inspections, both of Sponsor and Investigator sites.
It is designed for those with experience in clinical research seeking to update their knowledge on the changes to the ICH-GCP Guideline E6 R2 and for those requiring information on how to prepare for GCP inspections. It is aimed at Clinical Research Assistants/Coordinators, Clinical Trial/Project Managers, Clinical Research Physicians, Study Data Managers, Monitors, those working in Clinical Quality and Compliance, and will also be of interest to those in related functions (Clinical Science, Drug Supply, Drug Safety, Regulatory).
With this course you will:
• Refresh knowledge of ICH-GCP, particularly from the Sponsor perspective including the changes to ICH-GCP E6 R2
• Learn practical steps in preparing for Sponsor and Investigator site inspections
• Become familiar and discuss current “hot topics” in the Clinical Development environment
• Participate in interactive workshop exercises to improve course retention
• Overview of the history of GCP and the implementation of ICH-GCP
• Review of key elements of ICH-GCP, particularly related to Investigator / Sponsor responsibilities
• Changes to the ICH-GCP E6 R2 Guideline
• Impact of these changes on the conduct of Clinical Trials
• Inspection-Readiness: how to prepare for Sponsor / Site inspections
• Current “hot topics” in the area of Clinical Research, including e-source documents, remote and risk-based monitoring
Ms. Alison E. Roberts has been involved in ICH-GCP, Clinical Research and Clinical Quality Assurance training for almost twenty years. She gained a BSc in Pharmacology from the University of Bath (UK) and has worked in the pharmaceutical industry since 1979, initially in Clinical Research operations and since 1991, in Clinical Quality Assurance. For the past fifteen years, she has been working as an independent Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor, Trainer and Consultant.
Interactive sessions with a mix of lecture, workshop exercises and Q&A.
This course is accredited by the Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals (SwAPP) and the Swiss Society for Pharmaceutical Medicine (SGPM).
Registration Fee: CHF 950.00 + 7.7% VAT
15 % reduction for members of SwAPP and SBA
Special registration fees for CTC employees
Registration fees include: Course documentation, refreshments, lunch and a course participation certificate.
Payment: After registration, you will receive confirmation and an invoice with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer. Full prepayment is needed prior to the course.
• Cancellations received more than 14 days before course: 100% refund less bank charges & cancellation fee of CHF 50.00
• Cancellations received 7-14 days before the course: 50% refund
• Cancellations received 7 days before the course: no refund
In case of no show, no refund will be made
If you have NOT received an official confirmation 7 days after registering, please call CTC at 0041 61 695 88 66 or send an email to email@example.com.