Introduction to Pharma Market Access
September 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CEST
These days, both clinical effectiveness and ‘value for money’ are essential and pharma companies must navigate an increasingly complex re-imbursement landscape to make sure the product reaches the patients for whom it is intended. This course provides an introduction to the dynamics and challenges of Market Access in assuring pharmaceutical brands reach the patients.
It will provide those active in, or working with the Healthcare Industry, an introduction to the Market Access dynamics and challenges.
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for professionals working in the pharmaceutical industry, particularly those in Drug Development, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs who want to learn about the role Market Access plays in providing access of pharmaceutical brands to patients.
At the end of this course participants will be able to
• Understand the Market Access landscape and the challenges from a Physician, Patient, Payer and Pharma perspective
• Explain what benefit or improved health outcomes means, including Quality of Life
• Learn the different types of assessments of evidence for economic evaluations, including Health Technology Assessment
• Gain understanding of pricing strategies and appreciate the country system differences
• Introduction to Market Access
• Landscape: Who are the Stakeholders and what are their perspectives
• Health Outcome Assessment types
• Country systems
Dr Jolanda Groenhuijzen, MD is an independent consultant operating in the healthcare industry based in Basel. Prior to starting her own business, she was a seasoned healthcare industry professional: her experience includes international operational and managerial roles in Medical, Marketing and Market access for blue chip companies AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Novartis. She graduated as a Medical Doctor from the Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
Interactive sessions with a mix of lecture, case studies to illustrate the theory, exercises to test the knowledge and Q&A.
This course is accredited by the Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals (SwAPP) and the Swiss Society for Pharmaceutical Medicine (SGPM).
Registration Fee: CHF 950.00 + 7.7% VAT
10 % reduction for members of SwAPP and SBA
Registration fees include: Course documentation, refreshments, lunch and a course participation certificate.
Payment: After registration you will receive confirmation and an invoice with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer. Full prepayment is needed prior to the course.
• Cancellations received more than 14 days before course: 100% refund less bank charges & cancellation fee of CHF 50.00
• Cancellations received 7-14 days before the course: 50% refund
• Cancellations received 7 days before the course: no refund
In case of no show, no refund will be made
If you have NOT received an official confirmation 7 days after registering, please call CTC at +41 61 695 88 66 or send an email to email@example.com.