Solution Architect – 5573 (ADA)
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for Solution Architect for a 1-year contract, with possible extension, based in the Visp, Switzerland.
- Responsible for planning and designing the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Design and implement Networks (Cisco/Meraki). Efficient operation of the LAN, WAN and other Network infrastructure.
- Ensure high availability and compliance of the IT-Infrastructure.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability.
- Operation of the above environment and ensure high availability.
- Accountability for delivery of Project work according to the overall standards and concepts
- Technology scouting and run proof of concepts / Propose new solutions, liaise with vendors, and define global IT infrastructure standards.
- Support TCS of critical incidents and problems
- Ensure that systems are implemented and documented in compliance with client’s standards.
- Configuration and commissioning of switches/APs, etc.
- Maintenance of the IT inventory (excluding access points)
- Recording APs, naming and commissioning them
- Stock management of network hardware & transportation by car from B10 E31 EDP
- Creating BoMs with project managers
- Interact with external outsourcing providers.
- Knowledge in Windows DHCP Technology (Wireless)
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· University Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge through experience (Field of Study Information Technology).
· Professional network management certifications, such as a Cisco CCNP
· Fluent in German and English (both languages are a must have)
· Embraces new initiatives and drives successful implementation in his/her area.
· Helps others learn from experience to develop themselves.
· Provides feedback to his/her managers on the content of the strategy and its implementation.
· Works in partnership as an active member of his/her team and cross- functional working groups
· Manages internal and external customer relations professionally and effectively.
· Ensures delivery excellence for own goals and those of his/her team.
· Ensures clear and direct 2-way communication within his/her team and other organizations.