From Molecule to Medicine – An Introduction to Clinical Trials including ICH-GCP
December 1 @ 8:00 am - December 2 @ 5:00 pm CET
Who should attend?
Newcomers to the industry, clinical research personnel with up to 2 years experience, those returning to “the sharp edge” of Clinical Operations, scientists working in related areas.
This highly interactive course with a balance of information, workshops, exercises and quizzes offers a general overview of the drug development process.
With this course you will:
• Understand how drugs are developed and learn in brief about the history and business side of drug development
• Find out what rules, guidelines and laws are essential, who the key players and what their responsibilities are
• Learn the top ethical principle and responsibility behind clinical research – protecting the patient
• Become knowledgeable about the safety aspects and how they are handled in clinical research
• Learn about clinical trial methodologies used and the key documents involved
• Know in detail about the activities necessary before the study can start
• Become familiar with the activities performed during and after the conduct of the clinical study
• The Drug Development Process
• Good Clinical Practice / ICH Guidelines / Directives
• “Who’s Who” in Clinical Research – Roles and Responsibilities
• Conducting Clinical Trials: pre-, during and post-study activities
• Clinical Trial Methodology and Design
• Understanding and Handling of Adverse Events
• Monitoring of Clinical Studies
Interactive sessions with a mix of lecture, case studies to illustrate the theory, exercises to test the knowledge and Q&A.
This course is accredited by the Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals (SwAPP) and the Swiss Society for Pharmaceutical Medicine (SGPM).
Early Bird Fee: CHF 1’305.00 + 7.7% VAT (valid until: 30.09.2020)
Regular Fee: CHF 1’450.00 + 7.7% VAT (valid after: 30.09.2020)
15 % reduction for SwAPP and SBA members.
Special fees for CTC employees
Special rates available for PhD Students, please contact email@example.com
The fee includes course documentation, refreshments, lunch and a course participation certificate
After registration you will receive confirmation and an invoice with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer.
Full prepayment is needed prior to the course.
• Cancellations received more than 14 days before course: 100% refund less bank charges & cancellation fee of CHF 50.00
• Cancellations received 7-14 days before the course: 50% refund
• Cancellations received 7 days before the course: no refund
If you have NOT received an official confirmation 7 days after registering, please call CTC at 0041 61 695 88 66 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.