Clear Colourful Communication: Discover – Discuss – Diversify – Develop – date to be confirmed
December 7, 2020 @ 9:00 am - February 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm CET
Curious what your preferred way of communication is? Now is the time to find out! One-Day workshop in partnership with
Why would you attend?
Each individual is different…
If you are keen to develop your self-awareness, understanding self, others and our interactions can be the single most important aspect of your personal development journey.
In this workshop we show how we all have a ‘preference’ for the way we communicate and how we behave.
Through the lens of colour and psychology this is a powerful and enlightening personal learning experience, and because it is so simple, people recognise, remember and apply the principles almost immediately in their interactions with others.
Aims and Outcomes:
- Raise your self-awareness
- Recognise and value differences in others
- Adapt your approach to build closer rapport with others
- Identify and share our preferred ways of communicating
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to understand more fully the impact they have on others, either at work or at home!
- HR partners
- Leaders and Managers
- New Managers who need to motivate and lead a positive team
Facilitator: Lisa Pierson – Moving You Forward
A highly experienced and qualified coach and facilitator, Lisa is a business partner with Clarity4D working with individuals & businesses to improve performance.
Registration Fee: CHF 470.00 + 7.7% VAT
15 % reduction for members of SwAPP and SBA
Special fees for CTC employees
The fee includes course documentation, refreshments, lunch and a course participation certificate
Payment: After registration, you will receive confirmation and an invoice with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer. Full prepayment is needed prior to the course.
• Cancellations received more than 14 days before course: 100% refund less bank charges & cancellation fee of CHF 50.00
• Cancellations received 7-14 days before the course: 50% refund
• Cancellations received 7 days before the course: no refund
In case of no show, no refund will be made.
Prior to the workshop each participant will be sent an invite to complete an online evaluator (takes 15 mins) to produce their unique personal profile, to be distributed on the day of the workshop. We will share our profiles and work together on agreed themes and topics in the day.