Virtual Classroom: From Molecule to Medicine – An Introduction to Clinical Trials including ICH-GCP
April 26 @ 9:00 am - April 29 @ 12:30 pm CEST
This training will take place in a virtual format via a digital platform with live trainer interaction and interactive activities which will enable you to ask questions and discuss theory to ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of the course content.
This interactive course provides the perfect introduction to the different phases of drug development, clinical trials and complexity of these fields. The combination of trainer interaction, information sharing, exercises and quizzes guarantee a solid introductory understanding of the topic.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Newcomers to the industry, clinical research personnel with up to 2 years experience, those returning to “the sharp edge” of Clinical Operations, scientists working in related areas.
- Understand how drugs are developed and learn in brief about the history and business side of drug development
- Find out what rules, guidelines and laws are essential, who the key players and what their responsibilities are
- Learn the top ethical principle and responsibility behind clinical research – protecting the patient
- Become knowledgeable about the safety aspects and how they are handled in clinical research
- Learn about clinical trial methodologies used and the key documents involved
- Know in detail about the activities necessary before the study can start
- Become familiar with the activities performed during and after the conduct of the clinical study
4 x half-day modules: 26th / 27th /28th / 29th April from 09:00-12:30 CET
- The Drug Development Process
- Good Clinical Practice / ICH Guidelines / Directives
- “Who’s Who” in Clinical Research – Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting Clinical Trials: pre-, during and post-study activities
- Clinical Trial Methodology and Design
- Understanding and Handling of Adverse Events
- Monitoring of Clinical Studies
With a master in Chemistry, Nelle Stocquart works since 2003 in the Clinical Research world. She was first an IVRS project manager for a Belgian CRO but then she wished gaining more experience on the field and became CRA for a top 5 international CRO where she got involved in many international phases II & III from early study stage till closure. She then evolved as project manager in pharmaceutical companies and CRO where she managed local and international studies from phase I to phase IV.
Nelle has a lot of experience in project management, team management and people coaching. Training, Coaching, Education and Continuous Professional Development have always been the common pillars in her educational path and professional career. She speaks fluently 3 languages, (French, Dutch and English).
The combination of live trainer interaction, information sharing and opportunities for conversations and discussions of the theory will help ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of the course content.
The training will be delivered via digital platform. In order to get access you will need an internet connection, audio (from computer speakers or microphone), and a webcam (standalone or integrated with your monitor/laptop).
This course is accredited by the Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals (SwAPP) and the Swiss Society for Pharmaceutical Medicine (SGPM).
Regular Fee: CHF 950.00 + 7.7% VAT
15 % reduction for SwAPP and SBA members.
Special fees for CTC employees
Special rates available for PhD Students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The fee includes course documentation and a course participation certificate
After registration you will receive confirmation and an invoice with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer.
Full prepayment is needed prior to the course.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days before course: 100% refund less bank charges & cancellation fee of CHF 50.00
- Cancellations received 7-14 days before the course: 50% refund
- Cancellations received 7 days before the course: no refund
- In case of no show, no refund will be made.
If you have NOT received an official confirmation 7 days after registering, please call CTC at 0041 61 695 88 66 or send an email to email@example.com.